Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Everwing Trophy Hack



Hi again friends! HaHa!

Successfully modified the gold in the game? Congrats! How about trophy? Hard and boring right? But since I'm in a good mood today I'll share how to modify trophy earning yey!

Using Cheat Engine to modify trophy is a bit harder than changing gold just like what I said in my previous post. You need a constant changing value the bigger the better because it's easier to find and there's a low chance it has an identical value. The case with the trophy is you have to defeat the boss or kill the annoying thick armored monster that is flying around the screen to get one. That means it's hard to find the value using the play die method and it's a long process. BUT! Of course there's an easier way which I'm sharing today.

I went through the trouble for the benefit of others lol. No. I just accidentally notice the addresses. Ok let's start.

To get the trophy value the first step is do the routine of getting the gold. Play a game, die and search the gold value in Cheat Engine. Do the process until you have the address for the gold. Now, the trick on getting the trophy address is just add a hex value of 0x10 in the gold address. I don't have a screenshot right now but you'll get the idea anyway you cheating monkey.. If you add 0x10 in the golde address you'll get the address for trophy and you're good to go. Just remember the maximum trophy you can earn in a game is 2500. So even you put a higher amount it will still gives you 2500 trophy no matter what.

That's all mate! Easy right? Haha.

Who knows what will you might find if you add some more to the address *wink* *wink*

Unknown

I'm a modern human swiss knife. Not sure why I'm a coder I can't even rember the simplest syntax in any language lol. But I'll do anything for food so yeah I'm a programmer. And a fast one *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2017 Code Monkey