Friday, February 27, 2015

[PORT] TWRP for ME Rainbow 7 Quadcore (Eken GT70S-HD)

Too much effort for a cheap tablet eh? Haha.

Here's my ported version of TWRP for my beloved tablet lol. All function works except.. it can't mount external sd.

Installation
1. Copy the zip file (TWRP_for_ME_Rainbow7.zip) to your internal storage (not in External SD)
2. Flash it via Stock recovery.
3. Reboot

To check if it works
- Goto to Settings > Backup & >Reset Recovery Mode
or
- You can check my earlier post to enable/enter recovery mode using hardware keys(Volume Up + Power).

Download

Unknown

I'm a modern human swiss knife. Not sure why I'm a coder I can't even rember the simplest syntax in any language lol. But I'll do anything for food so yeah I'm a programmer. And a fast one *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2017 Code Monkey