Thursday, September 5, 2013

AutoPilot Bot (Auto: Potion, Skill, Attack, etc.) for Professional Talisman Online


A simple bot I made for Professional Talisman Online. Just leave your PC on and the game running, and voila this app will do the rest.

How to use:
1. Run Pro-Talisman Online Client
2. Depending on how many keys you want to send to the game, set each key interval(default is 200ms. 1000ms = 1sec)
3. Select the key you want to use or send
4. You can use the hotkeys or click the corresponding checkbox to enable each key.
PS: Make sure the game client is on top(active) or the bot will not work.

Example settings for Pro-Talisman is
F1: Interval = 200ms Key=1 (Set the skill in-game)
F2: Interval = 3000ms Key=Tab (for target selection)

NOTE: This bot will only work on Pro-Talisman Online. If you want to use it for other games just send me a message and I will gladly make one for you. But there's no guarantee that it will work on the game of your choice for there's so many things to consider like game protection, etc.

Download

Unknown

I'm a modern human swiss knife. Not sure why I'm a coder I can't even rember the simplest syntax in any language lol. But I'll do anything for food so yeah I'm a programmer. And a fast one *wink*

1 comments:

 

Copyright 2017 Code Monkey